> Inspired Site Location
When you choose the Port of Charleston for your new distribution center or manufacturing facility, you’re not just choosing a port. You’re choosing a delivery system. A well-integrated network designed for the free flow of cargo, when and where you need it. Just-in-time. Just-in-sequence. Just right. Every time. That’s what we deliver.
If you are looking for a high-performance, low-cost, low-risk means of reaching dynamic Eastern US markets, keep a few points in mind regarding SC Ports:
- Near-port Class A industrial buildings are available right now.
- Additional buildings and sites are available, just ask.
- Strong port-dependent growth sectors include consumer goods distribution, automotive manufacturing, tire manufacturing & distribution, and export consolidation centers.
- Inland Port Greer and Inland Port Dillon, SC are both driving new investment opportunities.
- The SC Port team will create custom solutions for port-dependent cargo owners and NVOs.
Near-Port Buildings & Sites Summary
Featured Near-Port Spec Buildings