The South Carolina Ports Authority will be extending Saturday gate hours tomorrow as follows:
• Truck gates at Charleston’s container terminals will be OPEN Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 0600 – 1700 hours.
• Trucks past the security gate by 1630 will be worked.
• Wando Welch Terminal will have full reefer operations from 0700-1530 on Saturday. North Charleston Terminal will not have reefer service.
As a reminder, below are the President’s Day operating guidelines previously released. These have not changed:
• Truck gates at Charleston’s container terminals will be OPEN on Monday, February 19, 2018 from 0600 – 1800.
• Dual missions (Empties, Dry Loads, and Chassis) must be interchanged by 1730.
• Please confirm with your ocean carrier if they will be offering reefer service. If your ocean carrier is providing reefer service, all reefers must be interchanged in by 1600.
CHARLESTON BREAKBULK / RO-RO
• Gates at Charleston’s Columbus Street, Union Pier and Veterans Terminals will be CLOSED February 19, 2018.
• Breakbulk operations at the Wando Welch Terminal Warehouse and the North Charleston Terminal will also be closed.
SOUTH CAROLINA INLAND PORT GREER
• Inland Port Greer will be operating under normal hours. Truck gates will be OPEN and all inbound and outbound Norfolk Southern trains will be running as usual February 19, 2018.
Thank you for your business with the South Carolina Ports Authority.